Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 1 of an exciting journey...

So as a chef, I am always creating and experimenting with delicious and exciting new recipes.  It's always so fullfilling for me to produce, not only quality dishes, but dishes that really please those I am cooking for, dishes that I can be proud of!!  As most chefs know, tasting your food, especially when trying something new, is the only way to ensure that only the most delectable of dishes are leaving your kitchen.  It is the years and years of tasting my new recipes that has gotten me to the point where I feel as if it is time to partake on yet another journey....the weightloss journey of a chef!!

Many would say, "how do you expect to succeed on said journey?  An entrepeneur with an expanding business, a wife, a busy mother....Where will you find the time?"  My answer....I expect to succeed because sucess is the only option!!!  I have to approach this journey as I have approached starting and developing my business.  I have to want it bad enough that it becomes a priority....and that's what I have decided to do, starting today!!  I've got my goals and ambitions set and I'm ready to take this journey head on!!  Who is with me???  Watch out 2014....it's the year of the Skinny Chef!!

No comments:

Post a Comment