Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday from A Cut Above Catering!!!

So....who else is over this cold weather and snow???  I know I am!!!  I feel like Spring is so close we can almost, well, taste it!!  The Chefs and I are so excited that, soon, we will be able to starting cooking up and creating some delicious, light, Springtime dishes for everyone to enjoy.  Keep your eyes (and tastebuds) peeled for some exciting things to be coming from our kitchen.

And how about an update on the skinny chef journey?  Well since you asked....I am officially on my way, and super excited about all of my hard work this last week.  Lots of early mornings at the gym with a trainer, and experimenting with some amazing new ways to eat light, but still delicious, but I can already tell my hard work is paying off.  I know I have a lot of support and wonderful people backing me up, and having so many people in my corner provides me with inspiration every day.  Thanks for checking on me everyone!!  I need it and TRULY appreciate it.

Have a great week, everybody, and keep checking back!!  I can't wait to continue on this journey with everybody.  And don't forget to check back for those delicious, Springtime recipes!!  Hang in there....it's right around the corner!!

Amy von Eiff

No comments:

Post a Comment